U19 Team Photo 2018 & six dot points | ICC U19 Division 2
1. The National team comprises of players who have come up from the Associations ongoing development program at grass root level.
2. The team comprises of all rounder’s, with good spinners and medium pace bowlers.
3. Most of these players are representing the national team for the first time.
4. Tanzania last participated in the ICC WL div 2 in Benoni, S. Africa in 2016.
5. Tanzania enjoys its Cricket as it is geographically located in the East Africa region with neighbors Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda, which happens to be the strongest cricket playing block in Africa.
6. Tanzania is a prime tourist destination featuring the famous Mt. Kilimanjaro being the highest peak in Africa, The Ngorongoro Crater being one of the wonders of the world, The Serengeti plains with its largest game concentration and the historic Island of Zanzibar.